Business Licensing

Every retail business enterprise must apply for and receive from the commission a retail sales license prior to establishing any place of business or retail outlet for the sale of products on restricted tribal lands.  


Applicant must be a Cherokee tribal citizen. 

Applicant must own or lease restricted Indian land.

The land must be located within the jurisdictional boundaries of the Cherokee Nation.


Title Size
Business License Application 248 KB